- The reporting part is designed with the
upper management in mind and consequently is easy
and intuitive to use.
- Consolidation and merging of branch databases.
- User-selected tables can be excluded from the
merge exercise, in order to speed-up the merge and
reduce data storage requirements.
- CGAP indicators – computed on the basis of user-defined
- Consolidated trial balances – these allow you
to drill down to the level of individual branches.
- Multiple user defined balance sheets, profit
and loss statements (a maximum of 99 each).
- Various monitoring reports and graphs.
- User defined loan provision definitions allows
you to monitor the provision requirements for the
whole institution and verify the actual provisions
- All reports, including trial balances, can be
exported in many formats, including Excel spreadsheet