MBWin Competence Centers (MBCC)
Three MBCCs and six Candidate MBCCs operate in the following countries:
- MicroBanker Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is based in Kathmandu. It serves Nepali users and has also a considerable international customer base.
- Fundación José María Covelo ( Honduras) services ten MFIs in Honduras
- MBWin Lanka (Pvt.) Ltd. is a Colombo based MBCC which services a number of microfinance organizations in Sri Lanka
- Candidate MBCC - MBWin East Africa (Uganda) which is serving around 20 SACCOs in Uganda and Kenya
- Candidate MBCC - MBWin Competency Center EAGA (Philippines) serving cooperative and rural banks in Philippines.
- Candidate MBCC - Microbanking System Philippines serving cooperative and rural banks in Philippines.
- Candidate MBCC - Microfinance Center (Laos) serving cooperatives, credit unions and MFIs in Laos.
- Candidate MBCC - Efficaxx Support Consultants. (Uganda) which is serving 10 SACCOs in Uganda
- Candidate MBCC - Bloom Technologies Ltd. (Uganda) is supporting a number of SACCOs in Uganda
- Candidate MBCC - System Information Provider Ltd. (Cambodia) supporting MFIs and Specialized Banks in Cambodia
- Candidate MBCC - MB Philippines (Philippines) supporting rural banks and credit unions in Philippines.
The MBCCs provide a range of services to MBWin users such as software installation, configuration, training and support